Fedris is a public institution of social security that ensures that the rights of the victims of occupational accidents and occupational diseases are being respected. Fedris takes over all the missions of the former Fund for occupational accidents and the former Fund for occupational diseases. These missions are related to the accidents on the way to and from work and the accidents at work and the occupational diseases in the private sector, the occupational diseases in the provincial and local administrations (PLA) and, to a lesser extent, the accidents on the way to and from work and the accidents at work in the public sector.
If you are an employer, please read the information below:
- Insurance against occupational accidents
- You have not insured your workers (in time)?
- How to declare an occupational accident?
If you are a victim of an occupational accident, the following topics might be useful:
- I declare my occupational accident myself
- Dates of payment of my benefits
- You have not received your benefits or annuity?
- I am retiring. Am I still entitled to benefits or annuities for my occupational accident?
- The reimbursement of health care delivered abroad because of my occupational accident
A relative died because of an occupational accident? Read who declares a fatal occupational accident.